Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Black Hole


Greetings all from the lovely town of Winchester, Va. As you may have noticed this is not the location I mentioned in my last post. Yes, it all got chanced again. So I am here and the class is cool so far. However, my computer still has an issue with the screen and so I can't use my own computer. I am writing this on the public computer in the lobby of the hotel. This post is just to let you know where I am and while it might seem like it I have not been sucked into a black hole. I will put out a more in depth post next Sunday when I get to my folks place. Have a great week and be good, or at least good at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like a fish eye :) -sd

Steve O. said...

Well since it is a picture of something that I don't think can actually be photographed it is probably doctered (you have to love photo-shop). But I do see your point.

Anonymous said...

Such is the military, hopefully they figure out what they are doing with you soon! Have a Merry Christmas and GO SOONERS!!! To bad it's not my Buckeyes, but I can certainly get behind some Sooner magic!! Melissa & Andy